Blue Ridge Shadows is a Virginia golf public course designed by Tom Clark. It is a classic course, offering breathtaking beauty and fair challenges. The course meanders through hardwood forests, split fairways, double greens, elevation changes, and a spectacular waterfall. The eighteen hole layout begins atop a small knoll with panoramic views and ends with a risk reward par 4 fronted by Crooked Run Creek and framed by our 60-foot waterfall just behind the 18th green. Here are the various tee markers for the par 72 course:
- Black – 7315 yards, USGA course rating 75.5, USGA slope rating 143.
- Blue – 6787 yards, USGA course rating 73.1, USGA slope rating 138.
- White – 6204 yards, USGA course raring 70.4, USGA slope rating 130.
- Gold – 5551 yards, USGA course rating 68.2, USGA slope rating 122.
- Red – 5006 yards, USGA course rating 70.0, USGA slope rating 120.
The practice complex has multiple grass tees, a large putting green, and a chipping/bunker practice area that allows you the opportunity to hone your skills. The Virginia golf public course at Blue Ridge Shadows offers the complete playing package of beauty, challenge, and fairness. If you are interested in Blue Ridge Shadows Resort, and Virginia golf public course, please call us at 540.631.9661 or 1.866.631.9661 and email us at email@example.com. Virginia golf public course VIRGINIA GOLF PUBLIC COURSE Virginia golf public course Virginia golf public courseComing soon.