Golf CourseBlue Ridge Shadows is a Virginia golf public course designed by Tom Clark. It is a classic course, offering breathtaking beauty and fair challenges. The course meanders through hardwood forests, split fairways, double greens, elevation changes, and a spectacular waterfall. The eighteen hole layout begins atop a small knoll with panoramic views and ends with a risk reward par 4 fronted by Crooked Run Creek and framed by our 60-foot waterfall just behind the 18th green. Here are the various tee markers for the par 72 course:
- Black – 7315 yards, USGA course rating 75.5, USGA slope rating 143.
- Blue – 6787 yards, USGA course rating 73.1, USGA slope rating 138.
- White – 6204 yards, USGA course raring 70.4, USGA slope rating 130.
- Gold – 5551 yards, USGA course rating 68.2, USGA slope rating 122.
- Red – 5006 yards, USGA course rating 70.0, USGA slope rating 120.