Membership has its advantages! No minimums. Very affordable. Convenient. No initiation fees. We know you have many choices and options when considering a Virginia golf membership. Why not enjoy one of Virginia’s most beautiful golf courses? If you play a lot of golf, think about becoming a member at Blue Ridge Shadows. Our three Virginia golf membership options are individual, family and corporate. Membership includes unlimited greens fees, unlimited use of the practice range, and complimentary handicap service. In a family membership, the husband and wife are included, and all children under age 21 who live at home. A corporate membership can add value to company morale. If you have golfers on your payroll, nothing beats an employee perk such as a Virginia golf membership at a premium golf course. Not many things can compare with the ability to take your client out for a day of recreation amidst the backdrop of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Corporate memberships include four designees and special guest rates. Definitions and Rules (so boring, but so necessary):
- Weekday refers to Monday through Friday, excluding Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, and Thanksgiving.
- Membership purchased after the first day of the year will be prorated based on a monthly basis.
- Unlimited greens fees apply to all times when the course is open and available to the public.
- Unlimited range privileges apply when the course is open.
- The course may be closed for outings, weather conditions, course conditions, or any time at the discretion of the Club management.
- Guests of an accompanying member will receive a preferred rate (currently 10%) off of normal greens fees. The member must play with the group in order to receive the discount.
- Cancellation policy is 24 hours notice. Failure to cancel will result in appropriate “no show” charges.
- You must be at least 16 years old and have a valid driver’s license to drive a golf cart.
- Weekday members may play on Saturday, Sunday, and holidays for $45.00 after 2:00 PM. Full rack rate will apply at other times.
- Corporate info: Four employees may play golf at any time with a reserved tee time using corporate membership. Only four employees will be allowed to play on a specific day. Employees must be listed on the corporate Member list that will be maintained at the Club. Cart fees will be paid at the current rate unless the corporation has elected to pay to purchase a cart pass. Four employees may use the driving range at no charge each day. Accompanied corporate guests will receive a preferred rate of $65.00 on weekends and $50.00 on weekdays.