- Weekday refers to Monday through Friday, excluding Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, and Thanksgiving.
- Membership purchased after the first day of the year will be prorated based on a monthly basis.
- Unlimited greens fees apply to all times when the course is open and available to the public.
- Unlimited range privileges apply when the course is open.
- The course may be closed for outings, weather conditions, course conditions, or any time at the discretion of the Club management.
- Guests of an accompanying member will receive a preferred rate (currently 10%) off of normal greens fees. The member must play with the group in order to receive the discount.
- Cancellation policy is 24 hours notice. Failure to cancel will result in appropriate “no show” charges.
- You must be at least 16 years old and have a valid driver’s license to drive a golf cart.
- Weekday members may play on Saturday, Sunday, and holidays for $45.00 after 2:00 PM. Full rack rate will apply at other times.
- Corporate info: Four employees may play golf at any time with a reserved tee time using corporate membership. Only four employees will be allowed to play on a specific day. Employees must be listed on the corporate Member list that will be maintained at the Club. Cart fees will be paid at the current rate unless the corporation has elected to pay to purchase a cart pass. Four employees may use the driving range at no charge each day. Accompanied corporate guests will receive a preferred rate of $65.00 on weekends and $50.00 on weekdays.
Please contact us for our membership rates. You will be pleased with the value you receive for your golf dollars. If you are interested in Blue Ridge Shadows Resort, and Virginia golf membership, please call us at 540.631.9661 or1.866.631.9661 and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unlimited Greens Fees w/Cart (7 Days a Week)
- Unlimited Driving Range Privileges
- USGA Handicap Included
- 20% off Non-Sale Pro Shop Merchandise
- 15% off Food & Beverage Purchases in Shadows Grill
- Two Week Advanced Tee Time Capabilities
- 4 Complimentary VIP Golf Passes for Guests Valid Anytime (Must pay cart fee of $25)
- No Initiation Fees or Monthly Food Minimums
- Monthly Payment Plans Available
- $1,750 – Individual/$2,500 – Family (Family includes spouse & children under the age of 18)
- MEMBERSHIP IS LIMITED TO THE FIRST 75 MEMBERS
For more information about membership at Blue Ridge Shadows, please contact 540.631.9661 or email us at email@example.com.
2018 Shadows Club Program
- $99 Fee – Membership valid through 12/31/ 2018
- Includes One (1) complimentary Green Fee with Cart to be used anytime
- Minimum of 25% off regular posted Greens Fee with Cart
- 50% off USGA Handicap Service
- 10% off Non-Sale Pro Shop Merchandise
- 10% off Food & Beverage purchases in Shadows Grill
- FREE GREEN FEES December, January, & February (Pay $18 Cart Fee)
For more information about the Shadows Club Membership at Blue Ridge Shadows, please contact 540.631.9661 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Raspberry Golf Trail
Trail Rates at Blue Ridge Shadows are $39 Monday – Friday and $52 Weekends & Holidays. Fees are per person and include Greens Fee with Riding Cart.
- Redemption Times for Free Round play:
Monday –Thursday: Anytime (Mountain Branch-excludes Thursday)
Friday- Sunday and Holidays After 1:00
- Redemption times below are valid 1/1/18 to 12/31/18.
- Your card never expires.
- You must play 3 different trail courses to qualify for a free round.
- Free Round must be redeemed at one of the 3 qualifying rounds on your free round certificate.
- Free Rounds certificates expire after 1 year from the date of the last round played on your certificate.
- No discounted online rates apply – See chart for qualifying rate.
- If your rate is below the qualifying rate you have the ability to “pay up” on the difference in rate to get your play credit.
- Gift certificates are sent by email. Please make sure we have an accurate email address. Check your spam or junk mail if not received in your inbox.
- Missing rounds must be handled by the golf club where you played.